Hans Ruegg on Mon, 16 Dec 2019 04:02:57 +0100

Re: Problems finding .gp files in Android version

Update: PariDroid seems not to have any access to the file system at all. I tried: fileopen("test0.gp", "w") and got an error. The same thing happened when using an absolute path, such as fileopen("/storage/sdcard0/test0.gp", "w"). I made sure that apps have all their permissions granted, but it did not work.
From: Jacques Gélinas <jacquesg00@hotmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 15, 2019 11:52:34 AM
To: Hans Ruegg <hanscusco@hotmail.com>; pari-users@pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr <pari-users@pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr>
Subject: Re: Problems finding .gp files in Android version

You must find the gprc file where the defaults are set.
On my Windows system, it is now called gprc.txt     “Reading GPRC: gprc.txt ...Done.”
and in it there are the lines
path = "C:/Users/Jacques/Documents/………..”
datadir = "C:/Users/Jacques/Documents/………."

Notice the forward slashes on my system.
To start, try in GP
$ default
$ default(path, “C:/…”)

Hope this helps,