macsyma on Fri, 11 Oct 2019 05:05:20 +0200

Re: the minimal polynomial over the composite field

> Yes, I fixed it yesterday. I just pushed the fix today.
Thank you for the fix.

> If you do not need inc, then you need a version on galoissplittinginit
> that does not compute the inverse and a version of galoisfixedfield
> that does not compute inc.
My method of building the radical tower does not use inc
(it obtains the primitive elements of the extensions
 by some (huge) calculation of multivariable polynomials),
so I would like to use a version that does not compute inc.

macsyma