Remy José Cano on Sat, 13 Jul 2019 04:20:58 +0200

Re: On saving clicks and keystrokes everyday...

Merci Jacques...Oui, professor Knuth used to craft seriously good
things like you pointed.

i am agree with you, i should be intercepted any call to system() [did
mean, by default]

however, since i committed to study and read any third-party source or
scanning every binary before its execution, besides the fact i
optimistically trust in Google, for now i (feel i) am safe.

I convinced one of the helpdesk's members where i am in order to
disable the secure mode at one of our labs... i explained him the
involved risks and my purpose as time limited user and he decided to
support me temporarily as a beta test stage on that matters.

If i last working safely enough time, maybe they will allow me to join
the helpdesk staff. Something that would add work load on my shoulders
but also fits to my goals...

Cheers,

A friend.

--

Remy José Cano Ramírez
1-43 Entrada principal a Santa Juana. Mérida, ME 5101, Venezuela
Phone: +58 412 077 6 077;
Page: https://www.oeis.org/wiki/User:R._J._Cano
Email: cano.remy.jose@gmail.com