Hans L on Tue, 07 May 2019 21:26:16 +0200

Possible to debug parallel execution?

I created a script that is compute-intensive and using parfor.  I neglected to add any sort of progress output and its already been running a while, so I am wondering if there is a way to see the current variables in a break loop (breaking with Ctrl-C).
In non-parallel scripts, I have been able to break, and output local loop variables to see the progress, but it seems these aren't accessible when the script is threaded?  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Hans Loeblich