Dirk Laurie on Thu, 11 Oct 2018 21:40:04 +0200

Re: Function Typing

Op Do., 11 Okt. 2018 om 21:26 het Bill Allombert
<Bill.Allombert@math.u-bordeaux.fr> geskryf:

> The short help is meant to be short, but we also provide a long help
> ('?? besselk') that is normally more descriptive.
>
> Suggestions for improving the long help are quite welcome.

1. Instead of displaying a DVI file open at a page of the manual,
display a format that can handle URL cross-references, e.g. PDF.
2. Liberally stock the manual with references to the literature (e.g.
'sumalt' could refer to the paper by Cohen, Rodriguez Villegas and
Zagier)