Jacques Gélinas on Tue, 25 Sep 2018 16:51:11 +0200

Learning with GP: Proposal for Pari-users mailing list

There is a lack of subjects for beginners in this mailing list,
and I intend to post my solution to well known problems,
say once per month or so, in order to fill the gap.

The goal would be to cover as many GP functions, operators, etc...
as is possible in one page of text, while the mathematical explanations
would only be available through embeded links to online material.

Hopefully, some of the experts who read my solutions will then
show me how to use efficiently recent versions of the GP calculator.

Unless there are objections in replies to this post, the first two topics will be:

Learning with GP: Factorization of F_6=2^64+1 by Fortuné Landry (1880)

Learning with GP: Taylor coefficients of the Riemann xi(s) function (2.10+)

Jacques Gélinas