Alessandro Languasco on Wed, 29 Aug 2018 14:40:49 +0200

DFT with gp

Dear all,

I should compute the DFT and the inverse DFT of a large vector of real numbers computed
using gp; I wrote a trivial implementation of it which is fine when the
main parameter q (an odd prime) is tiny but it becomes very slow as soon as q is a bit larger.

I read here
about the existence of some FFT-related functions in libpari
but they are not publicly available.

So I am wondering if  these functions can be installed in gp ?
(I mean using some install() directive).

If so, some of you can send me an example of using them?

Thanks in advance. Best regards,
Alessandro