Aleksandr Lenin on Sat, 03 Mar 2018 16:22:15 +0100

Re: Problem: the Tate pairing function does not preserve bilinearity properties

it was my wrong assumption that Sage was calling elltatepairing directly
without any further postprocessing, which has brought me to the idea
that elltatepairing gives me the reduced tate pairing value, which was
obviously wrong. Thanks for pointing this out.

After making the reduction manually, I got the correct results.

Thanks a lot, Bill!

--
Aleksandr