Dirk Laurie on Mon, 01 May 2017 08:13:42 +0200
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
At what Pari version did these happen?
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: At what Pari version did these happen?
- From: Dirk Laurie <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 1 May 2017 08:13:33 +0200
- Delivery-date: Mon, 01 May 2017 08:13:42 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=nfHNQDn0+MqW8LO+8cVgzCZ0LcCfoSU+l+D93tDw2w8=; b=rW5PrHZVFtZ07DvrPrsyviCbMYC/+0d1Leizy2IJw/4bujaLmD08y1BAihWjhomHsd 8ZF2CSsLUzfq0lSVcwV4rSSro/o++VshWBeUhdr6wF6o85hE0tGcFyHVRMbFG2DqnvY/ i0bPAx+/853RvesXheMzpnI3IwxmgHQzmnVYaZYYbQaBeoEBK6yCV8hsY233NvwNwdd5 1LVPTaCGo6buOMnyTCCvZR+M1mGNlO3FE0wOyWO619l21Iin7D8K4mQk8/PrMx/9GYwD llxrdIQA0dycLA3Mi2aghGpfBHnk+rSJFqUNQmpqUZB4mCF1ITO2oUaKHvSA7Dmgz61G ww3g==
I am revising a Pari-GP package I wrote in 2008 which would not
run under the current version, and the revision will not run under
the previous version. Accordingly, I wish to put version checking
in both versions of my package.
My question has three parts.
1. In what Pari-GP release did it become compulsory to use '||' instead
2. In what Pari-GP release did 'my' become available?
3. Are there any changes between 2008 and now that will make old
code that compiles without error behave differently?