Watson Ladd on Fri, 26 Aug 2016 19:56:30 +0200

Isometry testing of lattices

Dear Pariniks,

I've noticed that we have an implementation of lattice isometry
computation that is used for determining the equivalence of quadratic
forms. Unfortunately I have a problem that requires this computation
for lattices, and the relation between lattices and quadratic forms is
not quite as clean as one might hope when trying to compute stronger
invariants.

Is there a function that exposes isometry testing for lattices in an
ambient quadratic space, or will I have to write it myself?

Sincerely,
Watson