Andreas Enge on Tue, 19 Jul 2016 16:17:03 +0200

Release of PariDroid-2.7.6.1.4

Hello,

after again some delay, we are happy to announce the release 2.7.6.1.4 of
PariDroid. As can be seen by the version number, the underlying version
of PARI/GP has been upgraded to the latest stable release 2.7.6. But as
can also be seen, we made a tiny (one line!) change to the PariDroid code
proper: It is now possible to select and to copy-paste results of the
computations. As a drawback, the minimally required Android version has
become 3.0 "Honeycomb".

Downloads are possible, as usual, from
   http://pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr/download.html#paridroid ;
if you installed from an app store, you will either have to uninstall
your current version first, or wait until the new version appears
in the app store.

Laurent and Andreas