Bill Allombert on Mon, 13 Jun 2016 13:02:21 +0200

Re: libpari.dll for nightly build windows exe

On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 04:11:04PM +0530, chandra sekaran wrote:
> Sorry i mean not snapshot distribution but nightly build.
> I can use as standalone calculator nightly build exe..
> I can't use it in programming. DLL is embedded in the exe.
> If DLL is available for nightly build i can use it in  C programming.
> For example digits function bug i reported earlier.
>
> In nightly build, the patch is applied.

I think you will need other files too ?
libpari.dll.a ? the headers files ?
32bit or 64bit ?

In any case, I have build the self-installer for a snapshot of PARI 2.8:

32bit:
http://pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr/pub/pari/windows/snapshots/Pari32-2-8-0-a9aecb3.exe
64bit:
http://pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr/pub/pari/windows/snapshots/Pari64-2-8-0-a9aecb3.exe