Manolo on Fri, 27 Jul 2012 16:57:35 +0200

Re: Global persistent variables (compiled code)

2012/7/26 Bill Allombert <Bill.Allombert@math.u-bordeaux1.fr>:

> If you need global variables to be outside of the PARI stack, you can use gclone in C
> (the clone function under GP2C).

Thanks BIll!

I've tested it and solves some problems, but not all of them. I can't
give you a precise scenario of fail, but the cloned global variables
suffer unexpected changes; I'll test my code more intensively.

> See the test file gp2c/test/gp/initfunc.gp

I've got it from source tar-file. In my Ubuntu-distribution this (and
other similar files) are not included. It would be really easy put
them on /usr/share/pari/examples or /usr/share/gp2c/examples ... Is
this a matter of package maintainer?

Cheers!

--
Manuel Pancorbo Castro