Max Alekseyev on Wed, 15 Aug 2007 03:24:31 +0200

[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

polsym() reverse

Hello, pari-users!

Does there exist a function that is reverse to polsym(), i.e., that
reconstructs the polynomial from given vector of the symmetric powers
of its roots?
I believe that such function should exist but I could not find it so far.

If not, does anybody have an implementation of such a function?