Justin Walker on Sun, 14 Nov 2004 05:33:26 +0100

Re: Lists and residue classes

On Nov 13, 2004, at 19:58, John Kerl wrote:

Re the second, do you mean something other than:

	n = 11;
	v=vector(n);
	for(i=0,n-1,v[i+1]=Mod(i,n));

Yes; I was hoping for a magic bullet (something of a one-liner) :-}.

Since I'm looking for reduced residue classes, the actual (straight-forward) algorithm is a little more involved.

Regards,

Justin

--
Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon-At-Large  *
Institute for General Semantics | "Weaseling out of things is what