Elie_CALI on Sun, 09 May 2004 17:14:09 +0200

nffactormod

 Hi,

 I use the nffactormod function on a PC with the version 2.2.6 of Pari.
 It works well, but when I send program to a friend who has a Unix version
(I
 don't know the exact version but a quite recent one), I get a bug report.
 The problem is an "unexpected charcater" problem. Indeed, I try to compute
:

 nffactormod(bnf,p,id)[1][1],

 which works well with my version, while the Unix version seems to expect
 something like :

 nffactormod(bnf,p,id)[1,1].

 Do I do something wrong, or can I get a Pari version for my PC which works
 the same as the Unix one?

 Thanks.