Ilya Zakharevich on Tue, 8 Jul 2003 13:00:43 -0700

Re: how to free pari's memory

[I do not read the users list, only check the archives time to time.]

Bill wrote [back in January]:

    It would be nice to add a way to use PARI as a 'secondary' system:

    A init function that only setup what is neccessary for basic computation
    (not the parser, not meddling with signal, etc...) and a free function
    that would free  allocated data. I don't know how far it is feasible.

No problem with this.  The code is there; to see how to use PARI in
this way, look in BOOT: section of Math::Pari.

Hope this helps,
Ilya