Rune Laursen on Sun, 2 Mar 2003 22:14:18 +0100

Compiling PARI library for Windows

Hi,

I would like some help on compiling the PARI library for windows using MSVC. I have succesfully compiled the executable following the directions in \0dos\README.MSVC, but have problems when compiling a static link library. I have compiled a library using all the source files used for compiling the executable, but when trying to link it with a program, it results in heaps of linker errors. Therefore I examined the \0dos\Makefile and only included the source files it mentions for building a library, but still I get a linker errors. Can anyone tell me what source files should be included for building a static library?

Regards,
Rune Laursen