Vasily Golyshev on Wed, 2 Oct 2002 17:17:41 +0400 (MSD)

Re: division by zero error in matker(,1) [2]

Thank you. But my question is not so much about the algorithm
(which is bad for my purposes anyway) as about the extent
to which matker(,1) is reliable. Is it mandatory, for instance,
to do lllint before matker?