Jack Fearnley on Mon, 18 Oct 1999 19:21:41 -0400

Successful installation of pari 2.0.17 with Readline

About two months ago I was attempting to install Pari with Readline on my
newly acquired Caldera OpenLinux 2.2 system.  I am not a Unix expert and I
did not succeed despite the excellent advice and tutorial assistance from
this group.  I would particularly like to thank Gerhard Niklasch for his help.

Since that time I have bought a new computer and installed Caldera
OpenLinux 2.3.  With this combination (and the knowledge gained from the
previous efforts) the installation went like clockwork, just as described
in the manual.

Thanks again,
		Jack Fearnley