Karim Belabas on Thu, 09 May 2024 16:06:48 +0200

Re: web-docs incomplete

Hi Ruud,

  you're looking at an old interface (targetted towards pariGUIde's
internal help and requirements). The public HTML docs reside in 'html',
not in the 'ref' tree, e.g.,

  http://pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr/dochtml/html/Arithmetic_functions.html#logint

Both derive from the same master sources in src/functions/, but the
extraction/formatting scripts (gphelp and gphtml) are only checked or
updated for the latter. I try hard not to break pariGUIde-help, but I'm
not attempting to "fix" it.

Cheers,

      K.B.

* Ruud H.G. van Tol [2024-05-09 12:15]:

--
Pr. Karim Belabas, U. Bordeaux, Vice-président en charge du Numérique
Institut de Mathématiques de Bordeaux UMR 5251 - (+33) 05 40 00 29 77