John Cremona on Tue, 04 Jun 2019 18:53:35 +0200
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
Re: Problems with Web interface to Mailing Lists Archives
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Problems with Web interface to Mailing Lists Archives
- From: John Cremona <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2019 17:53:05 +0100
- Delivery-date: Tue, 04 Jun 2019 18:53:35 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=In7jjZNVfhDqMJEtzvhWMqKmBWQAVojXEB1zDqYz0x4=; b=KGOhTY6muo4Sner+B8NJD4YQaLv7tneIkVkXErnmh8mwrKNkZbbtk3JaUCARDhJKnz 7vMfOOuydOE5Ej4A5nDJXfbVZET/dRODhYM8r/m/hG+YxG2y0Y+/G+pi04sej1g3fGoI JmpD3BFFpz71fo5iEwv4Iu+VHF4TnDpUTmp/CTyAS4RyGc9DqjbFStANzDOFCjVkitCO zN6juQv5Dtr3LWJY7V1zH0KK3IaRBNK4+OhtClVrKya8iX8EOP0Jilar6f+RaPXfLZbd pYJhXtXjeQ33wuhVUnbJvQftvyj/L1J5oUVlWHQXtb1dJrvVvJQTy82Zg1QFI0owfbkj jhSw==
- In-reply-to: <20190604131856.is7ebgskmwbbmwqj@yellowpig>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20190603083513.r4xt5yudg44ytwh3@yellowpig> <20190604131856.is7ebgskmwbbmwqj@yellowpig>
On Mon, Jun 03, 2019 at 10:35:13AM +0200, Bill Allombert wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 02, 2019 at 10:41:31PM -0700, Ilya Zakharevich wrote:
> > It looks like that recently, CSS on
> > https://pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr/archives/
> > got updated. And it did not improve...
> It was not updated...
... instead it seems it was misgenerated at some point in the past so that
the CSS was not applied.
> > Now to see which Months were visited, and which not, I need to go to a
> > browser's menu (a non-trivial task nowadays!) and choose
> > View/Style/No_Style there.
> The visited months are in purple instead of blue.
At least it should be the case now.
My request to change purple to green still stands! This is *not* a matter of aesthetics -- as with many partly colour-blind people I simply cannot tell the difference at present.