Ilya Zakharevich on Tue, 04 Jun 2019 10:51:58 +0200
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
Re: Problems with Web interface to Mailing Lists Archives
- To: Bill Allombert <Bill.Allombert@math.u-bordeaux.fr>
- Subject: Re: Problems with Web interface to Mailing Lists Archives
- From: Ilya Zakharevich <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2019 01:51:53 -0700
- Cc: email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Tue, 04 Jun 2019 10:51:58 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1559638314; bh=LJMx0Eq2rjF9URJgDxGKk/K2BE4W2uGBRXDEeDuR5wM=; h=Date:From:To:Cc:Subject:References:In-Reply-To:From:Subject; b=qQ4b+Hxp7RK/mfuYyP/lIjbsf6+EJjgEaFkCm6IxFGVC7N2ljZqhRp1bN3TvPAv53w4pIAvbZ+zmUjkNGDlWWBppk7EEgxbcd41QlmdTxu39b7qVEgX32WBCs/7edg4OO061wKZek/M5r5jsCp2fA26i/4WZw8WSfgDu/vxUdjajORMaW8R3PvGaWK86Bzx+8PGbfspFdMT9N4PRJRdSdPqlNvVtXRcVzF4zU+0+m1LTrwpobQwd7mQX9kUlkBWMIMa1+q9o0BmjsDhNl8t5jm/Mqt4IBiRZRlRj75o09L6kju5WzbtH9zkJH8KupZ1819r8/AuSQwuaPp0w0xmJpw==
- In-reply-to: <20190603083513.r4xt5yudg44ytwh3@yellowpig>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20190603083513.r4xt5yudg44ytwh3@yellowpig>
- User-agent: NeoMutt/20170113 (1.7.2)
On Mon, Jun 03, 2019 at 10:35:13AM +0200, Bill Allombert wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 02, 2019 at 10:41:31PM -0700, Ilya Zakharevich wrote:
> > It looks like that recently, CSS on
> > https://pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr/archives/
> > got updated. And it did not improve...
> It was not updated...
Well, it was working fine a few months ago. NOW I can see that the
month-under-the-mouse is highlighted (why?!), but there is no
difference in color for visited months.
> > Now to see which Months were visited, and which not, I need to go to a
> > browser's menu (a non-trivial task nowadays!) and choose
> > View/Style/No_Style there.
> The visited months are in purple instead of blue.
Yes, but ONLY if I switch off CSS. By default, there is no
difference. (I checked in two browsers.)
Maybe your browser is using an old cached CSS?