Oliver Bandel on Thu, 07 Feb 2019 19:36:07 +0100

Re: Can't view Attachements from Bugtracker-Issues

Quoting  Bill Allombert <Bill.Allombert@math.u-bordeaux.fr> (snt: 2019-02-07 19:17 +0100 CET) (rcv: 2019-02-07 19:17 +0100 CET):
> On Thu, Feb 07, 2019 at 05:46:33PM +0100, Oliver Bandel wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I looked at some Bug-issues at the Bugtracker.
> > Some entries have attached files.
> > But access is not possible.
> >
> > Example:
> >
> >   https://pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1721
> >
> > I would like to see the attached file ("pari-graphic-duplication.png"),
> > and what I get, is
> >   "Internal Server Error"
>
> Thanks for reporting this!
> Do you know if there are other bug reports with this issue ?

I checked some other Bugs also.
Same problem with attachements there.

It also is a problem, when the message is split into parts.

See here:
  https://pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=2105

Clicking on "Message part 2" also gives the "Internal Server Error" message.

> > Would be nice, if the access could be made possible.
>
> Until this issue is fixed, you can download the full mail from
> https://pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1721;mbox=yes;msg=5
> and open it with your mail client.

Ah, that's helpful.

Regards,