Jeroen Demeyer on Wed, 21 Nov 2018 15:29:43 +0100
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
Should newblock() be protected by BLOCK_SIGINT?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Should newblock() be protected by BLOCK_SIGINT?
- From: Jeroen Demeyer <J.Demeyer@UGent.be>
- Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 15:29:41 +0100
- Delivery-date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 15:29:43 +0100
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/38.7.0
I was looking at the newblock/killblock code today and I noticed that
killblock (better known as gunclone) is protected by BLOCK_SIGINT but
newblock is not. It's not clear to me whether this is really a bug, but
it seems safer to protect newblock also with BLOCK_SIGINT.