alisonc on Fri, 30 Dec 2016 14:10:58 +0100

Hi pari-dev, Envicase is recruiting new Envistars!

ENVISTAR
REWARDS PROGRAM

Hi pari-dev!

We Just Love Fashion & Beauty - Don't You?

We're recruiting new Envistars
and we thought you'd be the perfect candidate because we love your feed!
Simply show off your items and get connected to top fashion and beauty brands to try out their newest products for free. Plus, become our top Envistar to get $1,000 every month!

So, are you in?

Yes, I want in!

By clicking on the button above you are accepting to become an envistar.
Free and no commitment required. We promise. :)