Jeroen Demeyer on Wed, 27 May 2015 11:29:11 +0200

Re: Wrong prototype for listcreate()

On 2015-05-26 22:47, Bill Allombert wrote:
Do you really need to process the section 'programming/specific' ?
Well, there are useful things in there, such as apply() for example.

Anyway, we could add fields to pari.desc to help you with your project if we
knew in more detail what you actually need.
My project is automatically generating bindings to PARI functions for use in Sage. This is done by reading pari.desc and using the prototype codes to generate calls to the PARI library.

Two things which would be useful:
* flag for deprecated functions (like listcreate)
* flag or prototype code for functions returning booleans (like ellisoncurve)