Brent L. Bates on Tue, 21 Apr 2015 22:14:14 +0200

Re: Problems Compiling on AIX 7.1 with XLC Compiler

     The AIX XLC compiler has an internal include file with the following in it:

          #define vec_insert(a,b,c)  __tg_builtin("vec_insert",a,b,c)

Which conflicts with the define you suggested and gives me other
problems.  vec_insert only shows up 4 times in all the source files.
Once in src/basemath/perm.c where the function is defined, twice used
in the source file src/basemath/qfisom.c, and the prototype in
src/headers/paridecl.h.  I'm going to try changing the name in all 3
source files instead of using the define and see how that works for
me.  Thanks for the help.

--
Brent L. Bates