Bill Allombert on Sun, 14 Sep 2014 23:27:18 +0200
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
Re: precision of result when adding t_REAL with lots of cancellation
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: precision of result when adding t_REAL with lots of cancellation
- From: Bill Allombert <Bill.Allombert@math.u-bordeaux.fr>
- Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 23:27:17 +0200
- Delivery-date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 23:27:19 +0200
- In-reply-to: <53F267A9.email@example.com>
- Mail-followup-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com> <20140212132525.GB6884@math.u-bordeaux1.fr> <53F267A9.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.21 (2010-09-15)
On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 10:52:57PM +0200, Jeroen Demeyer wrote:
> On 2014-02-12 14:25, Karim Belabas wrote:
> >A better fix would be for us to export nfsign().
> Let me add that having a nfpolsturm() function would also be useful.
What would this function do ?