Bernard Fischel on Mon, 11 Mar 2013 19:19:06 +0100

Re: OS X dmg image

Hi Pascal
Great news!

I have downloaded your ".dmg" and, after lauch, I have copied "PariGP.app" to my Applications folder. Unfortunately PariGP.app aborts with the following diags:

Last login: Mon Mar 11 18:36:37 on ttys001
imac-de-bernard:~ bernardfischel$ /Applications/PariGP.app/Contents/Resources/bin/gp-2.6 ; exit;
dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libgmp.10.dylib
  Referenced from: /Applications/PariGP.app/Contents/Resources/lib/libpari-gmp-2.6.dylib
  Reason: image not found
Trace/BPT trap: 5
logout

[Opération terminée]

I'm running this version of MacOs: Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 (11G63).

I have some questions:
- Do you have tested PariGP.app under "Terminal" or some other "exotic" app?
- Does PariGP.app run at start level of directories i.e.: /  ?
- Does it runs with some privileges: Admin, root, ... ?

Many thanks in advance
Bernard