Andreas Enge on Wed, 19 Sep 2012 16:59:34 +0200

Re: OS2/cygwin/mingw support

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 04:17:15PM +0200, Bill Allombert wrote:
> The code to handle PE platforms (os2,cygwin,mingw) has lot of duplication,
> and since I only ever test mingw (using wine...) I cannot really fix them
> without taking the risk of breaking cygwin/os2.

The hydra continuous integration system at nixos.org that I am using for mpc
runs also on the cygwin platform:
   http://hydra.nixos.org/jobset/gnu/mpc-trunk/
If you are interested, I could ask for permission to also use it for pari.
Or we could ask at INRIA, where there is also a hydra system (but I am not
sure they have cygwin machines).

Independently, it probably makes sense to drop os/2.

Andreas