Bill Allombert on Fri, 12 Nov 2010 15:49:58 +0100

Re: Daily GP snapshot for Windows

On Sun, May 23, 2010 at 01:42:17PM +0200, Bill Allombert wrote:
> Dear PARI lovers,
>
> I am experimenting with a new service: since the pari machine build
> a binary gp.exe for Windows each day, I can as well publish it.
>
> So now the following directory
> <http://pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr/pub/pari/windows/svn/>
> should contains a gp.exe binary build from recent SVN source.

Starting with svn12711, I made a change proposed by Vasili Burdo:
gp is configured to look for a data subdirectory in the directory
where gp.exe was installed. This way you can install the extra packages there
and GP will find them.