Bill Allombert on Mon, 26 Jul 2010 19:50:34 +0200

PARI git repository browser

Dear PARI developers,

I would like to announce a new experimental service, the PARI GIT repository browser:
<http://pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=pari.git;a=summary>

A bit of background: the PARI server now carry a GIT (<http://git.or.cz>) repository
that tracks the SVN repository. This repository is accessible by:

git clone http://pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr/git/pari.git

This repository also contains additional branches. They are patches I have written (mostly)
but I do not want to commit to the SVN repository immediately.

You can get the list of available branches through

git pull && git branch -a

The GIT repository browser allows to access the branches without setting a GIT repository.
Please note that branches can disappear, be replaced, or be added without notices.