John Cremona on Wed, 21 Jul 2010 13:05:28 +0200

Re: some glitches in make test-all

I was able to fix my specific problem (opting not to test
ellglobalred) by changing line 7 of config/get_tests from

test_extra_out="ploth"

test_extra_out="ploth ellglobalred"

Now, it should not be hard to make this automatic by testing the
existence of the data directory $GP_DATA_DIR/elldata and similarly to
include ell-sea in that list iff  $GP_DATA_DIR/seadata does not exist.
 By scripting skills are not so good, and I'm sure the person who
wrote get_tests could do that faster and more reliably than me!

John