Alain SMEJKAL on Tue, 09 May 2006 18:47:31 +0200

ispower vector form implementation

Dear List,

I find that it is practical to get predicates directly by applying functions
such that,
isprime or issquare directly on a vector rather than iterating.
Unfortunately this does not work with ispower that returns
"*** ispower: missing exponent."
If an exponent is provided, we get another error "*** ispower: sorry,
ispower for non-rational arguments is not yet implemented."

So, is there any future plans to implement vector argument input form for
ispower with or without exponent ?

Regards,

Alain.