Gonzalo Tornaria on Fri, 28 Apr 2006 07:15:05 +0200

[OT] my apologies

Apparently someone figured out that I have set up automatic replies to
the qsecretary notices. My apologies for that.

Does someone has a suggestion for a procmail recipe to verify that the
mail in the qsecretary notice is actually coming from me?

Maybe qsecretary should add a header:

that one can easily match with the list of authorized relays?

Yes, the information comes down there in the copy of the message, but
it is tricky to parse.

Best, Gonzalo.