Walter Neumann on Wed, 27 Apr 2005 20:30:46 +0200

Re: C++ interface

Oliver Goodman wrote a c++ wrapper for the pari libraries. It worked fine up to pari-2.1.5; I don't know if it has been tested with more recent versions. Here is a quote from his home page http://www.ms.unimelb.edu.au/~oag/

"Pariwrap tries to make Pari easier to use by defining a class pari which can be manipulated almost like any other built-in C type such as double. Now distributed as part of snap."

Snap's page is  http://www.ms.unimelb.edu.au/~snap .

--walter neumann