Xavier-François Roblot on Fri, 14 Nov 2003 19:50:57 +0100

user install

Hi,

I want to install PARI (CVS version) on one of our university computers.
Since I don't have the root access, I have to install it in my own
directory. [I'd like also to set up gp2c (CVS too) so that the two can
work together (following Bill's previous email).] So I do:

scipion:~/pari > ./Configure --prefix=$HOME/pari/installed

then make install. gp starts well but then I get a problem with the
help:

? ??bnrinit
sh: line 1: /usr/local/bin/gphelp: Aucun fichier ou répertoire de ce
type

So it seems the Configure didn't put the right path for gphelp.

Xavier