Justin Walker on Thu, 17 Apr 2003 17:31:23 -0700

Doc questions

Two questions:
1) Ref card - on my system (Mac OS X, 10.2.5), attempting to print the ref card shows a mismatch between paper and orientation of the text (text wants landscape; paper is 'normal'). Is that a glitch in the .TeX file, or in Mac OS X somehow?

2) Can one build a PDF file with 'live links' (as in the down-loadable PDF)? When I build it locally (TeXShop), I don't get the live links.

3) The 'users' guide seems to be remade every time I 'make'. Is that expected?

Three questions, actually.

Thanks for the advice, in advance.

Regards,

Justin

--
Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon-At-Large  *
Institute for General Semantics        |   If you're not confused,