Bill Allombert on Mon, 31 Mar 2003 19:54:29 +0200

Re: TODO

On Thu, Mar 27, 2003 at 07:04:59PM +0100, Karim BELABAS wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Mar 2003, Igor Schein wrote:
> > The next step would be to use bugzilla for bug reporting, but I think we
> > lack resources to have this established.
>
> It would be overkill at this point. All the more as I won't have much time
> for PARI in the months to come (say, until September).

iIf you lack time to fix bugs, this rather advocate in favour of a bug
tracking system, so that you do not need to archive all the bug report
found by that time.

If we finally get a dedicated PARI machine at Bordeaux, I can try to
set up a BTS, but I would rather choose debbugs than bugzilla.
OK I am biaised, but debbugs is simpler and more 'open': you do not
need to register, there is no priviledged users, etc...