Ilya Zakharevich on Wed, 31 Jul 2002 12:44:08 -0400

Re: [Comment] Re: [cpan #1201] hiremainder symbol not found

On Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 11:59:11AM -0400, selsky@columbia.edu via RT wrote:
> This message about Math-Pari was sent to you by selsky@columbia.edu via rt.cpan.org
>
> Full context and any attached attachments can be found at:
>
> This is a comment.  It is not sent to the Requestor(s):
>
> In order to get which ld I am using you should use:
>
> $ gcc -print-prog-name=ld
>
> I found this in the ./configure script for GNU wget.  You should
> probably use a similar approach instead of trying to find ld in my $PATH
> directly.

I have no idea what are you talking about.  Math::Pari does not try to
find any ld.  If you are discussing some details of the build of
GP/PARI, this belongs to GP/PARI list (which I Cc just in case).

Ilya