Michael Somos on Tue, 30 Apr 2002 11:16:29 -0400 (EDT)

Re: GP: kronecker() feature

Thank you for the explanation. I did not notice that sentence before.
However, I did notice that a few functions did work on vectors without
realizing that this applies in general if both arguments are vectors.
A very careful reading of the documentation is indicated. Shalom, Michael