Aurel Page on Tue, 17 Jan 2023 22:58:42 +0100

Re: Plane geometry in PARI

Hi James,

I don't know of any. But there are many C (or C++) libraries that implement computational geometry, which you would then need to interface with Pari. Note that your two problems are essentially equivalent (by duality).

You wrote "plane geometry" and "R^3". You really meant 3d, not 2d, right?

Best,
Aurel