Bill Allombert on Wed, 03 Feb 2021 23:31:14 +0100

Re: parsing pari output for mfgaloistype in weight 1

On Wed, Feb 03, 2021 at 04:53:18PM -0500, Kannappan Sampath wrote:
> Dear Prof. Allombert:
>
> Thank you so much for your help! That's a relief!
> I am on a Fedora machine and the usual package manager only seems to carry
> 2.11.
> Do you know if there is a quick way for me to update?

Dear Kannappan,

We provide a detailed explanation how to compile PARI/GP at
https://pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr/Events/PARI2021/talks/sources.pdf

However at this point we do not know what the bug is, except that
the result is incorrect, of course.