Andreas Enge on Thu, 26 Jul 2018 15:45:35 +0200

Release of PariDroid-2.11.0.1.5

Dear PariDroid users,

we are pleased to announce the release of PariDroid version 2.11.0.1.5.
Its biggest highlight is that it is based on the recent major version 2.11
of PARI/GP, see
   http://pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr/archives/pari-announce-18/msg00006.html

But this time, we also made a few small, but useful changes on the
Android side:
- Autocompletion of function names is now possible anywhere in the command
  line, not only at its beginning.
- The documentation menu now opens the PARI/GP documentation in an external
  browser, and "??function" works and opens the documentation of the given
  function.
- The "defaults" entry in the menu has been removed: Already since PariDroid
  version 2.9.1.1.4 the usual backslash notation for selecting defaults
  works, such as "\pb 1000" to set the binary precision to 1000 bits.

Downloads are possible, as usual, from
   http://pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr/download.html#paridroid ;
if you installed from an app store, you will either have to uninstall
your current version first, or wait until the new version appears
in the app store.

Laurent and Andreas