Dirk Laurie on Mon, 19 Mar 2018 11:49:31 +0100

Re: Integration Methods in PARI

> I should have been clearer. The PARI manual shows how to integrate the
> product of a sine or cosine and a non-oscillating function. I was asking
> about functions that could not be expressed in this way, such as a Bessel
> function.

That's a quite specialized area. You may want to look at:

Joris Van Deun, Ronald Cools:
Integrating products of Bessel functions with an additional
exponential or rational factor. Computer Physics Communications
178(8): 578-590 (2008)