Bill Allombert on Sat, 02 Dec 2017 23:14:31 +0100

Re: Souci de ploth sur macOS 10.13.1 (17B1003)

Hello Emmanuel,

the X11 graphic engine does not work under OS X because it uses fork()
which is broken on OS X. Instead you should use --graphic=ps or
maybe --graphic=svg

We recommends against trying to build binaries yourself on OS X
because it is extremly tedious to get it right and we do not
have the resources to provide help for this.

Instead we provide working binaries for various versions of PARI
at <http://pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr/pub/pari/mac/>
including some which are built daily in the snapshots subdirectory.