Watson Ladd on Sun, 02 Apr 2017 22:54:00 +0200

Output from long running computations and emacs mode

Dear all,
Apologies if this is to the wrong list, but I am not sure if there is
one for the gp emacs mode specifically.

I am working on a script that takes a minute or two to run some
calculations. When I run gp in the shell on the script, the output
appears as the calculation goes on. When I run gp through the emacs
mode, the output appears all at once as the calculation finishes. This
is subideal.

Does anyone else have this experience/can recommend a better mode/is
this a known bug? I may try my hand at fixing but I know no elisp.

Sincerely,
Watson