Sec Munic on Wed, 15 Feb 2017 12:38:02 +0100

Can use PariGp to generate fractals over the real line?

May PariGp be used to generate fractals over the real line?

I want to specify a Hausdorff dimension n, and generate a fractal with dimension n=log(b^n)/log(b).

The fractal is generated by starting with the interval [0,r] and iteratively dividing it in b parts,and deleting the last (b-b^n) parts (0<n<1)

I cannot figure what would happen when -1<n<0  (the dimension is negative), so I want to see what the algorithm does.