emmanuel . royer on Thu, 19 Jan 2017 10:17:25 +0100

gp2c installation: missing file lang.c

Good morning,

I am trying to install gp2c on a new Ubuntu 16.04 distribution.
(Everything worked perfect with gp after installation of all the missing
packages).

I want to install it wit GIT, following the PARI2017/LYON tutorial.
automake and autonconf have already been installed.

After execution of ./configure as in page 10 of the tutorial, I enter
make check and get the follwing mistake:

gcc: error: lang.c: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type

(see below for everything I got)/

Should I add a package?

(The aim is to have an updated distribution for PARI2017/CLERMONT-FERRAND).
--
Emmanuel Royer
http://math.univ-bpclermont.fr/~royer/

Il se peut que ce message soit électroniquement signé. La clé publique
de vérification de la signature est disponible à l'adresse :
http://math.univ-bpclermont.fr/~royer/keys/key_royer_ubp.asc
- - ----
It is possible that this message is electronically signed. In this case,
the public key signature verification is available at
http://math.univ-bpclermont.fr/~royer/keys/key_royer_ubp.asc